- Many of the items in these boxes are small and may not be suited for very young children as they might pose a chocking hazard. Please know your children and never put something in front of them that might put them in danger.
- Although these boxes are intended for the child to work/play with independently, they should never be unsupervised. I am always in the same room and within very close reach.
- I have presented these activity boxes to be used with toddlers and preschoolers, but actually older children enjoy them too. My 2nd grader loves to play with some of the boxes as a reward for finishing his school work early.
- You don't have to homeschool to enjoy activity boxes. These could work great for grandparents, daycare centers, public/private school rooms, or any parent that just needs some wholesome activities to occupy a child.
- This system can be tweaked to work for you. This is how I do it, but please make it your own. Most of all, enjoy your children!
Did you miss my earlier posts for activity boxes? Click on the links below to read: