- Grate the soap into the container.
- Add the baking soda, washing soda, and Borax.
- Put the lid on the container and shake until it's mixed well.
- Take the lid off and add the drops of lavender.
- Put the lid back on and shake again. Detergent is ready to use!
- Add 1 tablespoon of detergent into the washing machine (use extra for really dirty clothes).
- Run just a little hot water initially so that the detergent will dissolve.
- Switch water to cold (if needed) and add the clothes.
Have you had experience with homemade laundry detergent? Share your secrets.